23/04/2013

Kelte











I miss her terribly. She is the reason I could afford moving to London, I couldn't stay where I was, I needed London, I needed that change, but giving her up was the hardest thing I've ever done. She is still at the same place and someone who loves her very much is taking great care of her, and she is happy. Still it hurts. I met her 13 years ago when she was only 2 years old and dark grey, then she became my horse. I was the first on her back, I've trained her, I was the only one to ride her. I have no words for the relation between a horse and its rider. It is such complicity. She helped me going through many hard times and keeping my sanity when I needed to escape. Nothing compares to the feeling of riding your horse outdoors all alone. I imagine that's what freedom feels like.

No comments:

Post a Comment