12/06/2013

In the mail lately









Life has been crazy here, many changes at work - I wish I could have quit earlier - I have been moved to another office, changed shifts - I am still not used to leave the house at 6.30am. But there is nothing that getting a parcel in the mail can't fix. I feel like Christmas every time, even for a bottle of shoeshine. Yep.

Next month we are moving to France and I want to be ready to jump straight into gardening. It'll be obviously too late to grow much but we can start a winter garden. I managed to find a book about the place we are moving to, so I'll get all the right info about the soil, the weather and what grows which might help to avoid a few disappointments.

And, well, as for the other parcel, I have to look good for my vegetables, right!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment